The integrated information system for Activities Management CNAS is implemented for the National Social Insurance House – autonomous public institution of national interest, as a legal authority that manages the public system of social insurance.
The integrated information system for Activities Management CNAS contains diverse modules:
- State register of taxpayers CNAS
- State register of individual evidence
- The system of Informational Management (MIS)
- The system of Financial Management (FMS)
- Application system of social insurance (SPAS)